WE ONLY SEE YOU FOR 1 HOUR A DAY.
What you do with the other 23 hours is up to you.
Getting active, eating clean, and sleeping well on a daily basis will lead to accelerated results in the gym.
We’ve put together a list of tips to help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Drink more water.
- Get 8 hours of sleep per night.
- To maximize rest and recovery, add the time you spent exercising to your 8 hours (example 1.5 hour workout = 9.5 hours sleep).
- Lift HEAVY weights. Our bodies adapt to the stresses we place on it. Lift as heavy as you can for 8-15 reps.
- Workout all parts of your body (legs, arms, back, core..etc).
- Eat more fruit and vegetables. Fruits and veggies are filled with nutrients and vitamins.
- Cut back on processed foods.
- Eat less sugar.
- Eat protein at every meal.
- Walk more.
- Park at the end of the lot when you go to the store.
- Choose brown carbs over white carbs. White carbs are refined grains. Brown grains are unrefined complex carbs.
- Expose your body to Vitamin D.
- Take a multi vitamin.
- Stand tall.
- Prepare your meals.
- Yes you’ve heard it before. Fail to plan – Plan to fail.
- Carry a water bottle with you at all times.
- Brush your teeth.
- Take a shower.
- Dress for success.
These are just a few of the things you can do on a daily basis which improve your overall health and well being.